Sunday, October 21, 2012

FURTHER RESULTS OF SILK PRINTING TEST

Clear Matte Ink Aid

This is the sample from the second row from the left which is the Clear Matte Ink Aid.  The results have had no discernible change in hand, but the top and bottom are considerably more transparent than the middle.  Charmeuse was less transparent from the beginning so no reason to have it be more so because I printed on it!

SEMI-GLOSS INK AID

These seem self-evident don't they?  No change in hand, transparency dependent on the print itself with darker areas  losing transparency accordingly.  You be the judge!


GOLDEN DIGITAL GROUNDS

The Charmeuse continues to have the most distinct printing with great detail.  I wonder what I would do with it?  Thread Painting/collage/ who knows!

I have a new machine so I will be using the clear organza to sandwich some Arbutus leaves;-))) 
This should be very fun.  I am very glad I did this test as it got my focus again for my Fall studio time!

No comments:

Post a Comment