Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New unusual fabrics + INK AID+ Printer+ Blocking small Pieces

I have been rather busy with decisions on what fabric to print on and experimenting with the two different Ink Aids-- White Matte + Clear Gloss.  There are some interesting results with using the same fabric.  I have used one of the bark pictures from my last blog on shinny polyester fabric in golds, greens, and yellows with the shine really non-existent!
white matte Ink Aid--excellent colour

Clear gloss INk aid on beautiful shinny GREEN polyester

COMPOSITE OF RESULTS OF INK AID WHITE MATTE/ GLOSS ON LUTRADOR;SHINEY POLYESTER;CHEESECLOTH;
Hmmm but some very very clear pictures onto the fabric.  I have cut up the bark and am applying it to a arbutus tree background.  When this project is finished I will post. Hopefully sooner than later!

1 comment: